MORE LESSONS FROM THE FIRST ARTICLE (5)

 MORE LESSONS FROM THE FIRST ARTICLE (5)

Good day everyone! Trust we are doing good. By God's grace, we continue with the ministry of divine helpers.

We could see from the story, that the missionary that came to Chioma's village for mission and ended up discipling Chioma's father, among others, was a divine helper to him. A missionary is someone sent by God to do his work of winning souls for God's kingdom and making disciples of them in a specific geographical location. Missionaries must not stop until souls are won and properly discipled for Christ. Although, sometimes, there can be challenges but please don't give up. Trust God for grace and strength to do what he has asked you to do. Also, pray and continue reaching out to souls. Don't get tired. God will grant all our missionaries strength in Jesus name. The missionary discipled Chioma's father and his life got better. There is no better gift we can give to someone than to show Christ to the person.

Also, the rich man that helped Chioma's mother was a divine helper to her and her family.

Friends, no matter how successful or "not"  we are, we need the ministry of divine helpers in one way or the other either Spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, academically, socially, etc. Many people are going through trauma and they need, at least, someone to explain to. But, I must tell you, the Spiritual controls the physical and other areas. Submit your life to Jesus Christ and it will all get settled. Jesus said, peace, I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world gives do I give it unto you. Only Christ can give us peace. 

Therefore, these divine helpers are very important in our journey of life and in fulfilment of destiny.

Can we say these prayers?

• Father, I thank you for the ministry of divine helpers you've programmed for my life.

• Lord, let my divine helpers locate me in Jesus name.

• Lord, may I not, by my attitude, send my divine helpers away.

• Lord, may I be sensitive to receive your help for me.

• Lord, may grace and mercy locate me.

If you are yet to accept Jesus Christ, say these prayers: Lord, I believe you are God and there is no one like you. I believe in your Son Jesus Christ and I accept him as my personal Lord and Saviour. Give me grace to do your will. Write my name in the book of life and help me not to forsake you. Thank you Father, In Jesus Christ name I've prayed. Amen.

Welcome to God's family. God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LESSONS FROM ARTICLE TWO

CAUSES OF DELAY (CONT'D) LESSONS FROM SECOND ARTICLE

ARTICLE ONE - EPISODE 3